Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

WATCH: Nigel Farage vows to deport foreign prisoners in attack on 'insulting' early release scheme


Reform UK leader Nigel Farage has vowed to deport foreign criminals in order to free up Britain's prisons in an attack on Labour's "insulting" early release scheme.

Speaking to GB News, Mr Farage said: "We will build more prisons. It's always a good criticising the Labor Party for early releases, the Conservatives released 160,000 prisoners early. Our population has risen by about 12 million, mostly through migration over the last two decades, and our prison places have increased by a few hundred.

"We either have to clear the prisons of the 10,000 foreign nationals that are there by deporting them. That's one quick option that we could exercise, though we may have other British prisoners overseas being sent back to our prisons. I'll take that trade every day of the week. Every day of the week I will take that trade.

"We'll take back British people that are committing crimes. I just think the release scheme is an insult."

WATCH ABOVE.






from GB News https://ift.tt/032Bx6z

Reform UK leader Nigel Farage has vowed to deport foreign criminals in order to free up Britain's prisons in an attack on Labour's "insulting" early release scheme.

Speaking to GB News, Mr Farage said: "We will build more prisons. It's always a good criticising the Labor Party for early releases, the Conservatives released 160,000 prisoners early. Our population has risen by about 12 million, mostly through migration over the last two decades, and our prison places have increased by a few hundred.

"We either have to clear the prisons of the 10,000 foreign nationals that are there by deporting them. That's one quick option that we could exercise, though we may have other British prisoners overseas being sent back to our prisons. I'll take that trade every day of the week. Every day of the week I will take that trade.

"We'll take back British people that are committing crimes. I just think the release scheme is an insult."

WATCH ABOVE.




Post a Comment

0 Comments